Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 3 - homemade cards!

Cards by Tina
My friends help me out a lot
Hi again, the resolution of making something every day for 365 is is well underway but it is a hard thing to fit it in.  I love doing it but so many things get in the way (like cooking, meeting people, working - ya' know somewhat important stuff.)  Ha, ha!

I am happy to say that on day 3 that I am still on track with my resolution!  I made cards - two weddings, two thank-you's, one rock star birthday -- it all adds up big bucks at the card store so I whipped 'em up using scrapbook supplies. I tried to be creative. That's day three for you!  Tomorrow I may have to get the minions to help me stay motivated. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...