Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The 17 funniest expressions in Swedish (and how to use them)

Maybe I need this:
Hejsan allihopa!  Thinking of Swedish friends and family today and I realize that my Swedish is getting a little rusty when I have to ask myself "is this really how you say that?" as I write them a little note or message.  But then again who wouldn't be confused!  When you check out these expressions you'll see what I mean. ;-) Also on my mind a possible shift blog content as I try to incorporate my day-to-day reality with my lagom (balanced) life.  Sorry if that sounds a little cryptic but I am figuring things out and I promise you that Sweden is still in my heart and that I will always be a proud Swedish-American!  (If not always the best at actually speaking Swedish)  Here's a laugh to brighten up your Tuesday and have a happy day! The 17 funniest expressions in Swedish (and how to use them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...