Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hello Kiddo

by stylist Charlotte Love for Goodhomes
So many beautiful children's rooms with life and fun come from Scandinavia.  Today I was drolling over this one which is light and fresh - just what I need this bleak, seemingly never ending winters day.  I was scrolling through Hus och Hem's blog "Hello Kiddo" and also found this beaut by Ferm Living.  Just fun little knobs to brighten your day, and not too hard for the handy.
Check out this fun wallpaper "Into the Wild" (found at Monument Interiors).  They have so many great looks for kids rooms in Sweden.  If you like wallpaper check out this link, Kids wallpapers at Scandinavian Design Center, they import them.
So expensive, but look at these lovelies for children's rooms from famous Scandinavian brands like Ferm Living, Sandberg Tyg & Tapet, ISAK and others.  Wishing you a magical day full of owls, colorful clouds and forests and...
Owls
TinyTrain
Claudia with matching border
... from Hus och Hem again, a little spot for your dreaming and reading.  Wanna curl up there? I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...