Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer in Sweden

I am longing for summer in Sweden - it's just so nice and pleasant there.  Here's a bunch of photos from summers past to help illustrate what I mean.  Summer in Sweden means to me ---
Beautiful fields, fresh air, and gorgeous views all around
The beaches, clear and lovely
Big boats
little boats too (on Malmö canal)
Sillamackor (fresh fish sandwiches)
Shopping for clogs and more
Music at night
Flowers in your hair
Lots of walks
Penny candy
Breakfast outdoors
Playgrounds where the kids can go nuts
Friends and fika (explanation here)
Family love
Plus long, long days full of fun before the sun goes down late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...