Monday, June 15, 2015

Royal family follow-up

One more shout out to the newest member of the Swedish royal family -  HRH Princess Sofia, Duchess of Värmland - who married Prince Carl Phillip on Saturday, June 12th.
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/g5852/sofia-hellqvist-prince-carl-philip-wedding/
At the reception, Carl Philip had a romantic wedding toast in store: "Today I am the happiest man in the world. Sofia, you fill my life with love and happiness. With your love I will be able to overcome all challenges. Dear Sofia, I love you."  Aww, so sweet don't you think?  I bet she's pinching herself today.
The Happy Couple
And in other royal news Princess Madeleine, Carl Philip's younger sister, just had a boy!  Here's a picture of her and her husband with daughter Leonore looking ready to pop at the ceremony. Grattis!
More information on Madeleine's wedding to Chris here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...