Royal family follow-up

One more shout out to the newest member of the Swedish royal family -  HRH Princess Sofia, Duchess of Värmland - who married Prince Carl Phillip on Saturday, June 12th.
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/g5852/sofia-hellqvist-prince-carl-philip-wedding/
At the reception, Carl Philip had a romantic wedding toast in store: "Today I am the happiest man in the world. Sofia, you fill my life with love and happiness. With your love I will be able to overcome all challenges. Dear Sofia, I love you."  Aww, so sweet don't you think?  I bet she's pinching herself today.
The Happy Couple
And in other royal news Princess Madeleine, Carl Philip's younger sister, just had a boy!  Here's a picture of her and her husband with daughter Leonore looking ready to pop at the ceremony. Grattis!
More information on Madeleine's wedding to Chris here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eurovision 2017! Update #2

Stockholm in my 💗

#metoo in Sweden and let the kids stay!