Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Swedish National Day!

Actually the Swedish National Day is on June 6th but I'm going to celebrate none-the-less.  Why not?  It's Friday, reason enough to celebrate. :-)  National Day is a good excuse to eat Swedish pastries too.  (Actually most days are good days to do that.)  Here's a little link to some great cafes in Sweden. cafes in Sweden I might make some kaffebröd this weekend.  Here's a simple recipe if you'd like to try it too.  http://scandinavianfood.about.com/od/coffeecakessweetbreads/r/Cardamomdough.htm  The kids and I love it, yum, but in lieu of delcious Swedish pastries I guess a doughnut is going to have to do, speaking of which, Happy Doughnut Day!  (Yet another reason to celebrate.)  Here's where you can get a free one today. Yay, free doughnuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...