Saturday, June 1, 2013

MPG Home Design


Hi all, as I said I am writing a little series on women entrepreneurs who inspire me to keep on keepin' on with my dreams and plans.  They help me in so many ways, and in this case even gave me a job where I can learn from the best!  Mindi, architect and interior design maven of MPG Home Design, is a huge supporter of women, creativity, networking, and new ideas.  She's also the owner of a fast-growing interior design firm in Newbury, MA where I have the honor to help and learn from her.  I hope that you will check out her site to see some of her work, and get inspired http://www.mpghomedesign.com/

We had a fantastic soiree a while back at her fun, laid-back, well-designed (natch) barn.  There were about 60 women enjoying Watch City's beer (try their new custom craft for your own event, see http://watchcitybrew.com/custom-craft/), nice wines, foods, desserts, and even lemon mead by moi.  

I set up a little Swedish display of some of my hand-made ornaments.  It was a fun night in a beautiful venue with our gracious host.  Thanks Mindi for making it happen!  

(And isn't this barn to die for?  It's built by an Amish family, decorated by MPG Home Design. Check it out.  North Shore Magazine article on the barn)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...