Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nordic Niche has a new home

Big TACK (thanks) to Lone for allowing me to use extra office space at her home for Nordic Niche's new home.  I realized that I didn't have room for my stuff (let alone to breath) in my dining room and I had little idea what I had made, or planned to sell.  So, Lone to the rescue!  Now I had multiple bulletin boards, two dry erase boards, and space to store stuff!  An organized woman's dream come to true, am I right?  Here's Lone, my neighbor at our recent local "Multicultural evening" (she's Danish, I'm Swedish); and some pics from the event as well as a couple from the "new office".  It's so good to unpack my boxes and get to work.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...