Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tangerine dreams

painting by me, kids in the pearly orange glow of Gotland 
Have you ever fallen in love with a color?  Well lately for me, it's been all about apricot.  My son, Master Luke, loves orange so I have been seeing it with new eyes.  The most recent project was a big orange and white fleece blanket for his bed - a bed creamsicle I like to call it.  Tomorrow he's going to get it and I can't wait!  My baby is turning 11 and it should be an tangerine dream!  As Frank Sinatra once said: 
"Orange is the happiest color." quote

This book is so "me" as my dear friend realized.  Even the shed on the cover is Swedish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...