Monday, September 9, 2013

Pimp my ride

As seen on a street in Helsingborg, check out this pimped out ride!  Now my friend Mindi might disagree;-) that a bike could be as impressive as a hog but look as this lovely -- all covered with crochet it looks like it fell into an enchanted sleep under a tree somewhere and just woke up.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend, we did swinging from the trees in NH.  Well, at least my kids and hubby enjoyed that!  I had a great time playing mini-golf with my mini-nephew on a man-made green.  Not exactly a jungle that, but well worth a trip down memory lane.  Here he is exploring the mechanics of dropping the ball in one hole and having it come out the other, while my brave kids explore their inner Tarzans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...