Sunday, May 17, 2015

Scooby dooby do! Shaggy is in...

Um no!
Not this either...
But this... 

Shaggy is in, and I like it.  Do you?  http://www.brit.co/shag-haircuts/.  Hard to find a good haircut sometimes for these super straight Swedish locks. Every miss by the stylist is totally noticeable.  I remember having a bob cut back in the day at one of those cheapo hair salons and she left a big hunk hanging by my ear.  I had to take out my nail scissors and finish the job myself when I got home!  I also remember cutting my hair on a whim in Stockholm right before meeting an old friend for drinks (Lena, minns du?)  That seems rather foolish but at the time I figured who better would know how to cut Swedish hair than a Swede, and it did come out pretty nice.  
Here's my friend who I hope to see again this summer, skål!
Skål Lena!  (2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...