Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Crafty

Hej!  Looking over my "intro" I realized that I had promised you crafts of the Scandinavian persuasion.  Well, being stuck in a 9 - 5 has severely limited by time to craft but it needn't be that way for you!  I hope that you are so inspired by "Hildas Hem" latest post that you rush out and visit a flea market to get the things that you need for this nifty lamp.  We're looking for some little white lights for our outdoor space.  Maybe I'll even try doing something like this cool hanging lamp too, using the bulbs in bottles and my kitchen tools that I also hardly get around to using now as well.  (Let's just say we had hot dogs for dinner.)  Here's the make your own lamp link and for those of you who have tons of time, a hot dog recipe that I hope tastes like Sweden!
from Hilda's Hem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...