Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beautiful farmhouse for sale

One of my favorite masochistic activities while in Sweden is looking at all the beautiful houses for sale, drooling all over the paper, and wishing that I could buy one for a sweet summer place.  This one would be more like a summer palace but I would loooove to use one of the houses for an art studio.  
You could take a look at the attached and do a little drooling too if you're so inclined.  (No one will see.) ;-)  I like this style of "länga" which is typical of Southern Sweden, and the straw roof is so charming.  It's from the 1600's and "only" costs about 1,048,882 American dollars. ;-)  If you buy it, tell Annika that Tina sent you.  She might remember me from last year when our boys were at the same school.  
And there's even a pool!  Dang, need to become a millionaire or win the lottery. 
Feel free to send me cash and I'll invite you over. ;-)

Oh, and realtors here is something that they do in Sweden that I love, the put an actual layout of the property in the listing.  So practical, don't you think? Take a look below.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...