Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Lenny Rocked His Pants Off!

This dude is too cool, after splitting his leather pants in two while rocking "Fly Away", he quietly exposed waaay too much and left the stage to change.  Hey no "boob pop out scandal here" it happened in Sweden!  See Gröna Lund in Stockholm here - so sorry to have missed it!  We were at Gröna Lund a couple of weeks ago and I pointed out to hubby that Lenny Kravitz was headlining.  He is a true rock and roll star and at age 51 is still putting on a great show.  (I'm sure he'll wear underpants next time though.) Read more revealing tidbits here. Ha!  :-)
Gröna Lund at night, Stockholm, Sweden


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...