Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Sorry to be a little of of touch lately but week-long b-day celebrations take it out of you.  We had friends over last weekend, enjoyed a home made meal by our eldest tonight (with cupcakes, natch) and will continue partying next Saturday at cheesy local nightclub with our good friends.  So lucky and so happy - HH really outdid himself this year, and I'm just glad to still be on this beautiful planet learning, creating and having fun!
Here's me acting surprised at cupcake #2. It was another fun and silly night at Casa Lagom.  And by the way, the wall color is Gray Mirage by Benjamin Moore, and my painting is of a Ljunghusen bath house.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...