Monday, January 20, 2014

Formex 2014

January 15th Formex, Scandinavia's largest design trade show, opened it's doors with the theme "Day Dreams".  The color of the year as designated by Pantone, Radiant Orchid, was evident in its many displays and booths.  I loved attending this show a couple of years back and I try to follow it now from afar for inspiration and ideas for La Casa Lagom.  Here's a cool photo that inspires me with it's chairs and poofs:

Another photo with the pinkish hues, here I like the mix of hard industrial and soft color and texture:
The palette from the Day Dream theme, see the Formex blog, is very soft and pastel like.
I guess no matter how tough the winter is, one can always dream oneself away -- into summer, warmth and Day Dreams!
Photos borrowed from "Designtjejen", a Swedish blog on design.  http://designtjejen.blogg.se/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...