Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

This is a wonderful day for reminiscing, sweeping out the pine needles, and working on that hangover.  After last night's party the couch is beckoning me after some cleaning and a bracing walk on the beach, so I just want to quickly thank you for reading my blog this year and for keeping me on the road "lagom".  It's a process, work-in-progress just like me, and having you read along keeps me on the straight and narrow. Tack, and Happy New Year!!!  Here's a little treat from one of my personal favorite blogs Poppytalk,
Flipbook of Best Decor, Design and DYI's in 2013 by Poppytalk.  Enjoy!

Wishing you bright and beautiful adventures in 2014 from Nordic Niche!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...