Monday, April 22, 2013

Peace

It's 2:50 the official minute of silence to commemorate those killed one week ago at the Boston Marathon.  I am reflecting on peace.  My yoga teacher today read us a lovely mantra.  I hope that you find this illuminating and helpful too as we all struggle to find acceptance, strength and forgiveness.  Have a great day. Namaste.


Evoking the presence of the great compassion, let us fill our hearts with our own compassion–towards ourselves and towards all living beings.
Let us pray that all living beings realize that they are all brothers and sisters, all nourished from the same source of life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...