Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Market #2

Feeling sloppily sentimental today - not only has my precious daughter turned 8 today (!) but
I am also reminiscing about last year in Sweden (when we lived there for one year).  I love celebrating the holidays there including visiting XMas markets such as Tivoli in Copenhagen. Check out this link for more ideas: http://www.travelandleisure.com/slideshows/best-christmas-markets-in-europe/2

Tivoli truly gives you that shivery, special Christmas feeling - it feels more like a celebration of magical times than amusement park.  Next year, Stuttgart Germany's Christmas market perhaps?  One can always dream...
Tivoli at Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...