Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Victory!

My presentation went well.  The cable worked.  The computer worked.  The people came.  I was ready in time.  Everything went swimmingly and all my worst nightmares did not come true (again).  Breath deeply!  I was happy to present our year in Sweden and show family snapshots, display my items, and invite everyone to a cup of glögg.  Pictures to follow.  Thanks to those of you who came!  Today it's off to Swedish school where the kids are learning about Raoul Wallenberg who save tens of thousands of Jews during the holocaust during World War II.  If you don't already know about this Swede's great bravery please read here: facts about Raoul Wallenberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...