Friday, December 21, 2012

The Hobbit

Sorry for the delay in blogland.  I was rushing around for last Saturday's Christmas market, and then I was rushing around after the market doing all the other things I hadn't gotten around to!!  Last night I baked about 8 dozen hermit cookies, cleaned and packed presents.  Next it's time to finish the cards, make Christmas Eve dinner, and complete shopping.  Then H (handsome, helpful hubby) and I are treating ourselves to a movie.  It was going to be the Hobbit, but now after I read this Hobbit hearsay I may have to resist.  Kidding!  Nothing is stopping us from seeing this movie, not even some Swedish aristocratic-wannabe!  I love this photo is from thehobbitblog.com.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...