Monday, January 4, 2016

Princess Madeleine and Chris on TV

Knufflebunny1.JPGThis is an interview on Skavlan with Princess Madeleine of Sweden and her husband Chris O'Neill.  They speak about their daughter Leonore who has a rabbit called "kaninen" who is so dear to her that it reminds me of Mo Willems's Knuffle Bunny books.  Adele is also on the show which was filmed in Sweden on December 11, 2015.  She and Jamie Oliver both actually who were very attentive and added some nice repartee.

It's a big love fest, and everyone comes off very well I have to say.  Even Chris who came across as very wooden previously was very charming in it. Take a look if you'd like, it's a half-hour long and it gives you an idea of who the youngest sister in the royal family really is and what her life is like.  It sounds pretty fantastic.  I wouldn't mind going to the zoo or local market with Madeleine and hang out with her someday.  And Chris could make us dinner.  Just sayin' ;-)  She says that she's shy but that's OK with me.  I am too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...