I'm an Aquarian. According to this blog post (Mind Body Green) the best time for me to work out is in the morning. Ha, ha! I don't believe for a minute but I will suspend disbelief for a moment because someone asked me to work out with her at 5:00 AM. Um, ok, I thought. I never get up any earlier than I absolutely have to, and I actually slept through my alarm clock twice this week, but yeah maybe. Maybe I will! That's definitive isn't it? ;-) I hope that I can readjust this summer and make positive changes to my work out routine. How about you? When do you work out? Also, in addition to being born in the winter, I am also a Wednesday baby which stinks as in "full of woe". I always detested that Sunday child! Ha, ha! 😄 Have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend All!Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Thursday, May 25, 2017
What's your sign baby?
I'm an Aquarian. According to this blog post (Mind Body Green) the best time for me to work out is in the morning. Ha, ha! I don't believe for a minute but I will suspend disbelief for a moment because someone asked me to work out with her at 5:00 AM. Um, ok, I thought. I never get up any earlier than I absolutely have to, and I actually slept through my alarm clock twice this week, but yeah maybe. Maybe I will! That's definitive isn't it? ;-) I hope that I can readjust this summer and make positive changes to my work out routine. How about you? When do you work out? Also, in addition to being born in the winter, I am also a Wednesday baby which stinks as in "full of woe". I always detested that Sunday child! Ha, ha! 😄 Have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...
No comments:
Post a Comment