Thursday, May 25, 2017

What's your sign baby?

Image result for aquarian imageI'm an Aquarian.  According to this blog post (Mind Body Green) the best time for me to work out is in the morning.  Ha, ha!  I don't believe for a minute but I will suspend disbelief for a moment because someone asked me to work out with her at 5:00 AM.  Um, ok, I thought.  I never get up any earlier than I absolutely have to, and I actually slept through my alarm clock twice this week, but yeah maybe.  Maybe I will!  That's definitive isn't it?  ;-)  I hope that I can readjust this summer and make positive changes to my work out routine. How about you? When do you work out? Also, in addition to being born in the winter, I am also a Wednesday baby which stinks as in "full of woe".  I always detested that Sunday child!  Ha, ha! 😄  Have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend All!
Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonnie and blithe and good and gay.[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...