Monday, May 8, 2017

Swedish Watches and one heck of a bagpipe player (Gunhild Carling)


Image result for Mockberg petite sigrid

Hello everyone, and Happy Monday!  I am currently salivating over a pretty little Sigrid watch by Mockberg.  Isn't this cute?  It's on sale for Mother's Day. I don't know does being a mother give you the right to buy something nice for yourself? ;-) I mean little cards from the kids and flowers from handsome hubby is all very nice, and I'm not complaining, but this is a pretty little watch. Here's a link to a lineup of unique Swedish watch brands that you may want to peruse for something different: http://nordic.businessinsider.com/here-are-daniel-wellingtons-11-swedish-challengers-2017-2

Also, I promised you a kick-*** bagpipe player. and here she is!  What an amazing player!  Sometimes I like Facebook for the funny things that show up in my feed.  This woman is just amazing.  She can play just about anything and lives it up.  Check out her solo at at about one minute in - you'll be astonished. 
Have you ever heard the bagpipes sound so good?!  Happy Monday to y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...