Sunday, January 22, 2017

March for Women

If only it was easy as a "Swedish Fika" -- check out this funny video that puts things into perspective politically.  Hey, why can't we all just take a chill pill and enjoy some coffee and goodies you ask?

Well, they do in Sweden, and it does help the corporate climate be more humane.  I'm not such about the politicians, but I imagine they have fika too.  And why not? It's a nice break in the day.
So today I'm headed to Boston, not to enjoy a cup of coffee with friends, but to remind the President that we matter and that we'll be watching him.  I am really worried about human rights, in particular women's rights, and what will happen to them under this President.  So Trump, if you happen to stumble upon my blog, please remember it's not the 1950's.  You can't treat women like meat, and we have a long way to go until we get our just desserts.
Representing strong women everywhere in my Viking Hat on the Boston Commons! January 21, 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...