Monday, January 16, 2017

Slow Cooker Beef Stew on MLK Day

Hi everyone, it's that kind of weather today - beef stew weather.  Chilly, clear, crispy is the kind of weather that calls for something hearty and hot.  I like that I can make it early and head out for a wintery walk before enjoying it with a baguette and good red.  Yum!  Slow Cooker Beef Stew  So, how are you all today?  It's Martin Luther King Jr Day in the States and we think of him with honor and respect for everything that he did to bring this country together and to make things right.  We all need peace.  Try to find your little corner of peace today whether it's a dinner with friends, or a nice walk in the woods.  The warm feelings that you gather inside will grow and spread to others. Tomorrow I'll bring this peaceful feeling into work with me and pass it on to my students.  I try to do that everyday and I can't if I feel all tapped out.  Just wondering, what helps you refuel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...