Friday, June 17, 2016

Hej då Mamma!

My own ambassadress from Sweden left today on her travels.  I'll miss you but see you soon in the homeland! We visited Kittery Maine together.  Turns out that there's a lot more than outlets there - like an amazing noodle shop named Anju (7 Wallingford Square #102, Kittery, ME 03904) and some hipster stores such as "Folk" with beautiful handmade items.
Folk
We also liked a little cooperative gallery on Route One with some beautiful things including fish chimes made of wood, and interesting felted items.

I hope that you'll have a great weekend.  Here it's beautiful weather and we will enjoy the weekend with LOTS of family. (See pic.) More to report later.  Safe travels to my mother and family.

Kram! (Hug)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...