Sunday, June 5, 2016

Cultural Night

Here we are - the intrepid cultural night committee! See my post "baking bullar" about the lead up.  I hope that we were able to make a little bit of difference in broadening people's perspectives, and taste-buds.  I'm the one popping out of my striped skirt, it was a little hard to button up this year.  Urk! Leading me to my next adventure... exercising the summer away.  :)  And it's almost here folks!  I am very exited to see my personal ambassadress from Sweden soon (my mamma) and then head to the homeland for a short visit in July.  Hopefully I'll come back with some fresh inspiration for you all.  Hej så länge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...