Sunday, May 8, 2016

Daily Doodle Challenge!

I am starting a challenge for my Start 2 Art class and I'm opening it up to everyone!  Just a simple doodle a day will get you on the road towards more creative thinking; and a better appreciation of nature and the simple joys of life.  That's what "Living la vida lagom" is all about - finding the balance in life and we need art, I think, to balance out technology.  Feel free to look for Start 2 Art on Facebook and post your daily doodle there if you'd like to share.
Image result for clouds
Picture of the most boring cloud I could find so you don't feel compelled to copy ;-)
So...Daily Doodle Challenge #1 -- Draw a cloud. Keep in mind this quote by Thoreau: "What sort of science is that which enriches the understanding but robs the imagination". Open to any and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...