| Picture of the most boring cloud I could find so you don't feel compelled to copy ;-) |
Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Sunday, May 8, 2016
Daily Doodle Challenge!
I am starting a challenge for my Start 2 Art class and I'm opening it up to everyone! Just a simple doodle a day will get you on the road towards more creative thinking; and a better appreciation of nature and the simple joys of life. That's what "Living la vida lagom" is all about - finding the balance in life and we need art, I think, to balance out technology. Feel free to look for Start 2 Art on Facebook and post your daily doodle there if you'd like to share.
So...Daily Doodle Challenge #1 -- Draw a cloud. Keep in mind this quote by Thoreau: "What sort of science is that which enriches the understanding but robs the imagination". Open to any and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...
No comments:
Post a Comment