Friday, May 27, 2016

Prins Oskar

Here's a beautiful picture from the new prince of Sweden's christening. The little princess Estelle seems to be enjoying herself.  She's just adorable.

I am sorry not to have blogged much lately.  The good news is that the ambassadress from Sweden AKA my mother is coming soon with yummy treats and news from home.  Searching on the internet, and reading the press about Sweden isn't the same as enjoying a cup of coffee while hearing the news from home.  I look forward to it, and the Marabou (hint, hint)!

For those of you who, unlike me, don't have a lot to do, here's a clip from the Swedish coverage of the young prince Oscar's christening.  For those of you who are too busy like myself, try to relax and  enjoy your weekend.  I hope that you all have a very nice time with your family.   In the States we get an extra day for Memorial Day to honor our veterans. We're heading off to Pittsburgh where there's lots to do and family to see.  But for now I'm off to do the laundry and make some calls.  

Happy Memorial Day Weekend a little early to you all!
Image result for memorial day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...