Monday, March 7, 2016

Marimekko & Target!

 Images via Marimekko
Mark your shopping calendars folks!  On April 17th Target's new collection with Finnish design superpower Marimekko will launch in-store!  Such cute, cute things for summer.  I love the bright colors and the playful designs don't you?  Here's a quote from Philly Mag (read more here.)
The collection features over 200 products, spanning apparel to home goods, designed exclusively for Target. (We’ve got our eye on the tableware already.) It's also Marimekko's first venture into the outdoor-sports world, with paddle-boards, hammocks and mini tents, all covered in Marimekko signature patterns.
Images via Marimekko
My mother and I have been Marimekko fans for a while, check out our pics from the Boston store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...