The land of beige

Welcome to the land of beige... our new home, vast "acres" (OK, square feet) of beige carpeting, beige walls, and beige wallpaper.  Yes, I get it, beige is a good neutral.  It's non-offensive and safe, which is exactly why I don't like it.  Also, this carpeting is ancient.  As much as I love the people who sold us our house I don't appreciate inheriting their odors too, like old cats, feet, and third hand smoke.
So, first on the list - get rid of the carpet!  Right after I've sat down to another cup of coffee, and some blog posting for support.  ;-)  Why is it so hard to get going with DYI?  I like the idea of it but the actual physical labor?  Yuck.  I guess that's why Pinterest is so popular.  No fuss, no muss.

So before I get going, some inspiration to keep my spirits up.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and unlike me, aren't stuck inside breathing old feet fumes, and dust bite bunnies. lovely white organic style on houzz

Welcome the land of beige

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eurovision 2017! Update #2

Stockholm in my 💗

#metoo in Sweden and let the kids stay!