Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Backyard bliss and bikes


Sometimes the best things are right in your own backyard (right Dorothy?) like this old timey truck and bike displayed at the recent "Pettengill FarmsVintage Bazaar", see Pettengill Farms, which takes place twice annually in Salisbury, MA.  There are loads of vendors, food (food trucks - even better!), music and more. Master Luke and I headed out on that crisp beautiful autumn weekend to check out the vintage motorcycles, antiques, and old custom campers among other things.  Loved the care, thought and creativity everyone put into their booths and their work.  The seaside themed camper and Simplicity booth (found Flukes & Finds, in Newburyport) were some of my personal favs.  Take a look!






This Vespa was my favorite ride.  Just my speed unlike my motorcycle friend Mindi who prefers cool vintage motorcycles. She is selling these fantastico shirts, very flattering and cool, for $25!  Leave me a comment and I'll direct you to the place to buy them.
Vintage Bazaar 3rd annual Motorcycle Show T-Shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...