Monday, October 29, 2012

Wedding bells

Well Princess Madeleine is getting married to her Chris.  He's some millionaire financial adviser who looks like a a cold fish.  They've been living together and I hope that they will be very happy together.  Her statement on Vimeo is so cute although his Swedish really needs some work.  Chris came into the picture after her previous engagement to the hunky Jonas Bergström was broken off (he took up with Madeleine's former friend).  The princess and Jonas were together for 8 years and she met Chris only a couple of months after they broke up.  She says that they are "soul mates" but it sounds like a rebound to me.  Keeping my fingers that crossed that everything works out for the beautiful Madeleine and her Chris.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...