Thursday, October 18, 2012

hair today, gone tomorrow

I cut my own hair today.  To be compelled to do so you might think that I am:
a. cheap
b. impatient
c. crazy
or all of the above (which I am) but also in keeping with the lagom life I am trying to lead I thought why should I waste an hour and a lot of money for a trim?  So I watched a you tube video, made a pony, and snipped off some (too) golden locks.  And FYI, it's not like I live out in the boonies.  We live in a beautiful and serviceable little town with probably more than 20 hair salons that would love to charge me an arm and a leg to cut my hair.  That's what I love about the internet.  All you have to do is think "why couldn't I cut my own hair?" and some free spirit has already done so and posted a video for you.  Thanks out there, glad to see I'm not alone. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...