Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Balaclava weather



OK, it's officially cold - a hunker down, drink your hot cocoa, dress in layers and turn up the thermostat kind of cold.  Just the right kind of weather for .... balaclava babe!  Ha, ha!  It's not the most stylish of looks but thanks to the "Friendly Swedes" at The Friendly Swede, I for one plan to stay warm on the ski slopes this season.  It's a nice soft hat so I'm hoping it will do the trick.  Read more about Swedes and cross-country skiing here.  Balaclava babe wanna-bes can check out http://www.thefriendlyswede.com/  Do you like cross country or downhill skiing better, or are you a stay in the lodge kind of guy or gal?  Curious minds want to know. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...