She is good don't you think? Inspiration from Sweden I said, and so, there you go. Hoping you have a wonderful and productive day today, unlike me, yawn! ;-)
Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Back in the USSA
Very sleepy. I can't seem to get over this jetlag, wish I could hop into bed (this bed) right now. But no, nicht, nej - it's not time to sleep, and this is not my bed. Wish it was, but it's a beautiful shot from "Helt Enkelt" a Swedish blog that I enjoy. Check it out here if you need a fix of pretty pictures at http://heltenkelt.elsasentourage.se/ like the ones below. These photos are all taken by Anna-Malin.
She is good don't you think? Inspiration from Sweden I said, and so, there you go. Hoping you have a wonderful and productive day today, unlike me, yawn! ;-)
She is good don't you think? Inspiration from Sweden I said, and so, there you go. Hoping you have a wonderful and productive day today, unlike me, yawn! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...



No comments:
Post a Comment