Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Back in the USSA

Very sleepy.  I can't seem to get over this jetlag, wish I could hop into bed (this bed) right now.  But no, nicht, nej - it's not time to sleep, and this is not my bed.  Wish it was, but it's a beautiful shot from "Helt Enkelt" a Swedish blog that I enjoy.  Check it out here if you need a fix of pretty pictures at http://heltenkelt.elsasentourage.se/ like the ones below.  These photos are all taken by Anna-Malin.

She is good don't you think?  Inspiration from Sweden I said, and so, there you go.  Hoping you have a wonderful and productive day today, unlike me, yawn! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...