Monday, June 2, 2014

Modern homes in Sweden


Recently during a sunny walk in Sweden I took pix of some of the many modern houses I saw on my way.  They are all in an exclusive beach town, within walking distance of the beach, and they are all quite good size with stucco walls, lots of wood, and big windows. Interesting details like hidden courtyards, grass growing on outside roofs, and the open brick chimney going through the house were some things I noticed.(Hopefully you can see them too.) I really enjoyed the walk and would love a peak inside the houses someday.  And of course on the beach...



...were many of my favorite little "houses" - the bad hytt in many colors -- that people change in before a dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...