Sunday, May 18, 2014

Off to Sweden! Sverige, Sverige Fosterland!

Off to Sweden for a visit today - yes, I know it sounds all exciting and cosmopolitan but as we all know about international travel it's like one looooong bus trip these days.  (With Checkpoint Charlie along the way making you feel little and scared.)  Well the passport is in order, the bag is packed and the kids will be well taken care of by my handsome hubby and his parents so I'm ready. Look for new fresh ideas and inspiration when I get back!  Here's some blue and yellow pictures from the old country:
Even a bikini babe to heighten the stereotypes even more... ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...