Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mainely Beauty


Here's a post of mainly pictures of all the fun things and places we've been to recently.  Some inspiration to share, both in pics and words.  First a quick background, my cousin recently triumphed over cancer and I am soooooooo happy to report this!  We visited her in Maine and her smiling face and warm ways was balm to my worries.  It's the kind of thing one can't talk about really, not knowing what to say, I just kept hoping to hear good news... and then good news came and we hit the road to help celebrate.  Maine is beautiful but she was the most beautiful thing there.  I didn't want to embarrass her by posting a picture (the hair is still growing back) but Linda we love you and we're so glad that you are better!


At Aarhus gallery in Belfast, ME
And by the way, Happy Valborgsmässafton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...