Saturday, November 9, 2013

The battle of the beige!

before




After
Well I recently won one battle but not yet the war on beige!  See the pictures from my son's newly painted orange wall. (We call him El Tangerino because he loves orange so much.)  I only did one accent wall in case he tires of it, and it came out great.  I mixed two Benjamin Moore colors - Sweet Orange and August Morning - because one was too bright and the other too brown, but together the paint is perfect.  We call the color "Sweet Morning" and I hope my "gubbe" has a sweet orange morning every day in his newly painted room. Also, check out the welcome sign made with his old socks.  We welcomed him home from camp with the sign and the surprise paint job.  Note, it's his art on the wall!  It's so good to have him home at La Casa Lagom.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...