Friday, August 16, 2013

Beware of Swedish Skinny dipping!

These nasty looking creatures have been found in Oresund so now, not only do you have to worry about ecoli, you have to watch your privates!  Read more here: Pacu Fish  Luckily they don't have them on the East Coast (yet!) where we are headed this weekend.  Of course there are sharks so there's that.  ;-) Not to worry though, we're going to swim where the seals are not!  I plan to catch up on my painting, socializing, eating and maybe a little skinny-dipping next week so I won't be blogging as much.  There's a lot of cleaning to do too before heading out so I need to hop to it, but first I wanted first to wish you all a happy weekend, and a relaxing last week before school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...