Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hej då!

This trip to Sweden is now over, and with it I collect all our things and memories, stuff them in bags for sorting, cleaning and reviewing over the coming year.  The weather was not on our side, but I'm sure with us leaving it will quickly improve! ;-)  Nonetheless, we had a marvelous time, and look forward to coming back.  For now WOW (airline) is waiting and home, with all its things to do and our friends and family there.  I just wish that I could pack my Swedish loved ones and bring them home with me too! 
“You lose sight of things… and when you travel, everything balances out.” – Daranna Gidel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...