Monday, January 21, 2013

What's lagom?

My friends have asked me this, here's the scoop.  See number seven.  http://theweek.com/article/index/238751/14-wonderful-words-with-no-english-equivalent

So how am I doing at living la vida lagom?  ( The just right life)  We it turns out that this life of mine is balanced but in fits n' starts.  One month is all about business, the next art, and so on.  This month has been full of friends, people are coming out of their homes and catching their breath after the holidays.  Last night another lovely dinner with girlfriends over Sangria made my weekend.  And soon my birthday week starts!  A great excuse to catch up with people and eat cake.  I have a feeling February is going to be all about exercise.  Nothing like keeping it lagom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...