Thursday, January 3, 2013

Putting away Christmas

A little sad, the end of Christmas, isn't it?  We threw our tree out recently and gathered together Christmas decorations throughout the house.  (See my little Swedish tomte and God Jul candle above?)  Well, it's out with the old!   I hope this year brings in a lot of exciting change for you all.  It's supposed to be a year of great change, socially as well as politically, it you believe the numerologists who say 2+0+1+3=6 which is a number for change and possibilities.  Heard it on the radio and to me it sounds way better than 13!
(Hej då jul gran!  Du varade inte till påskas i år.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...