Monday, April 27, 2020

Wearable art with Swedish designs!

Hej Swedish Scarf-lovers! I know you're out there, I am one too! I love to keep my neck nice and cosy! It's not an understatement to say that I probably have about 30 scarves of all shapes, materials and makes and I am soo excited because soon I will get one of my new Christina Rawson (chr) Collection scarves delivered from ShopVida.com! I uploaded my painting entitled "Swedish Bath House" to the site, and voila! A beautiful scarf was made from my work and it's on its way here now with hopefully a bunch of my other designs. It's very exciting to say the least! Please check out my new site here below and enjoy 10% off! And of course I love the name "Vida" 'cause here we live it lagom!

Hello, I’ve created a line of wearable art with VIDA - a sustainable, socially-conscious company - and would like to share my most recent designs with you! Be the first to shop my new designs on my personal collection page by clicking any of the products below.
Christina
Christina Rawson
TAKE 10% OFF WITH CODE: EXPLORE10
SHOP MY COLLECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...