Monday, September 14, 2015

Hire the Swede!

Looking for a good worker?  The Swedes have a good reputation for being punctual, innovative, cooperative, hard working and good listeners.  I found that someone had taken the attributes of a Swedish employee and made a fun webflow with all these reasons and more to hire her!
Susanne Axelsson
Susanne Axelsson did a great job!  I have no idea how it's done, but as you can tell my techy side just isn't at that level.  But check her site out, http://hire-the-swede.webflow.io/, and her CV too, and maybe you will want to "hire the Swede"! And by the way, this Swede is looking for work too.  Any ideas?  Something that you'd like to see more of on the blog?  I am open to ideas, and would greatly your appreciate comments.  Tack!
Illustration by Stina Wirsén.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...