Monday, March 6, 2017

Lundagård

It's funny how the internet links things together sometimes.  Today I was jumping around looking for Lund, the town where we used to live, and came across the most fantastic store called "Lundagård". We also had a "Lundagård" but it wasn't anything like this one.  (It's a park and a nice cafe in Lund, Sweden.)  Turns out that this Lundagård is actually in Northern Finland!!  Way up across from Umeå you'll find it in a town called Jacobstad.   Check out Lundagård in Finland!  I love the vintage style and all the amazing items for sale.  And if  you're ever in the area tell them Tina sent you. ;)

Butiksöppningen: Lundagård är livet på landet, familjeliv, byggnadsvård, gamla hus, återanvändning, loppisfynd, auktionsfynd, diy, vintage- och retroprylar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inn Along the Way

It went well! My first artist residency in Maine from August 21 - 26 is in the books, literally, look at my scrap book below. :) I was pleas...