Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Sunday, June 5, 2016
Cultural Night
Here we are - the intrepid cultural night committee! See my post "baking bullar" about the lead up. I hope that we were able to make a little bit of difference in broadening people's perspectives, and taste-buds. I'm the one popping out of my striped skirt, it was a little hard to button up this year. Urk! Leading me to my next adventure... exercising the summer away. :) And it's almost here folks! I am very exited to see my personal ambassadress from Sweden soon (my mamma) and then head to the homeland for a short visit in July. Hopefully I'll come back with some fresh inspiration for you all. Hej så länge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...

No comments:
Post a Comment