Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Education last Thursday. I love how they all come out differently even though they use the same template - just take a look at some of the beautiful color ways they came up with. I will be giving another class on Wedneday and I'm looking forward to meeting them and seeing more beautiful art.
Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Hej! Working at the Birdhouse Amesbury with nine lovely artists is a real treat. Last Wednesday we started by working on our folks art brush...




No comments:
Post a Comment